All parents and carers of children at the school are members of the Parent Teacher Association also known as ‘Friends of Cawston Grange’.
The PTA is very active and fosters close contact between parents and the school. We organise a variety of well-attended social events and hold various fund raising functions, which have had a very significant effect on the provision of resources for the school. Our challenge is to help raise additional funding for the school, involve the school and wider community - whilst having fun!
Regular events we help to organise…
Summer Sizzler, Easter Egg Hunt, Children’s Discos, Raffles, Indulgence Evenings, Storytelling Evenings
Would you like to get involved? You can contribute as little or as much as you can. There is no formal commitment and everyone is welcome to come along and help. The more the merrier!!
Please get in touch with one of the committee members, if you would like to help us raise money for your school!
David Harper, Sarah Hayward-Bradley, Debbie Wolsey, Brett Butler, Jo Wilson, Clare Polley, Wendy Erin, Steph Dixon
Friends of Cawston Grange School PTA
To fundraise, in order to buy additional items that improve the facilities of the school and the richness of our children's education
To help maintain the social, community and family culture of our school
T0 have fun
The PTA helps pupils:
1. receive a richer education as a result of items bought by the PTA
2. benefit from parents' increased understanding of the school
3. socialise by taking part in fundraising events and activities
4. understand the importance of giving
The PTA helps the school:
1. reach potential volunteers and enthusiasts who may help with school projects
2. engage with more parents, particularly those that may be harder to reach
3. enhance the profile and awareness of the school within the local community
The PTA helps parents:
1. improve the school's facilities, community spirit and partnership with parents
2. socialise and get to know each other whilst taking part in a range of activities
3. share common concerns and find solutions, working with the school
4. find out more about how the school works, developing effective partnerships with the teaching and non-teaching staff
5. fundraise for extra items or services to enrich the children's education
Summer Sizzler - Saturday 8th July
Summer Disco - Wednesday 19th July