Book Week – Monday 2 March – Friday 6 March
Next week, we have our very exciting Book Week! There is lots of fun planned, including:
- Scholastic fair in the hall after school from Monday to Thursday. Bring along your World Book Day voucher to spend!
- All staff will be sharing their favourite book on Wednesday morning. The children can choose which story they would like to hear!
World Book Day – Thursday 5 March
- We will be holding our storytelling evening between 5:30pm and 6:30pm on Thursday 5 March. Come back with your teddies, wearing your pyjamas to share stories in your classroom with hot chocolate!
- Due to story evening, KS2 Computing, Home Learning and KS1 Construction Club are cancelled Thursday 5 March Streetdance will operate as normal.
- We invite you to create a story in a bottle to enter our World Book Day competition. Please use a plastic bottle by cutting the end off and then resealing the end. There will be prizes for EYFS, KS1, Lower KS2 and Upper KS2. Good luck and have fun! Please bring these into your classroom on Thursday 5 March.
- We will NOT be dressing up for World Book Day this year.